Hello, all!
Welcome to Caricatures by NiNa. I am a caricature artist by trade in the Orlando area and have been working in the theme park scene since 2005. For the past eight years, I have been sharing my talent with people from every corner of the world, meeting many satisfied customers, and creating memorable keepsakes that will last a lifetime!
Caricatures can be an excellent touch to creating that memorable birthday party, wedding, or business meeting. You can even order a picture for a friend or family member- a unique gift that will be cherished forever! Hire me today, and make that special event unforgettable!!
Furthermore: although I am trained and experienced in the field of caricatures, I am also practiced in creating other types of art work (i.e.: face-in-a-hole's, portraits- people & pets, murals, fliers, power point presentations, etc). Contact me today for details and pricing.
Thank you for visiting! :)
~NiNa
hi5tulip@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment